Occupation: Tactical, Firearms, Barricaded Persons, and Hostage Takings
- Attended Gloucester High School and then The University of Ottawa where he received a Degree in Commerce.
- Played football in Sydney Australia before returning to Canada to pursue law enforcement.
- Athletics are an important part of his life and he continues to play soccer, snowboard, cycle, and workout.
- He loves to travel and explore the world. There are so many amazing places to see he won’t go anywhere twice, and he has a goal to reach all 7 continents.
- He enjoys woodworking and gardening.
- He started as a patrol officer with the Ottawa Police in 2006 working the area of the Market and Vanier.
- He was a member of the Search / Rescue and Crowd control Unit from 2009 to 2015.
- He served with the United Nation as a Police Officer in Haiti from 2011 to 2012. He conducted patrols in the camps where people had been displaced by the earthquake.
- He is a member of the Ottawa Police Tactical Unit since 2015.
- His job consists of taking high risk police calls involving firearms, barricaded persons, and hostage takings. The Tactical unit also conducts entry warrants for Ottawa Police Investigative Sections.