Occupation: Foreign Service Officer
Personal and Professional Experiences
- Bushra Saeed-Khan is currently working on security and intelligence issues at Global Affairs Canada (GAC).
- Foreign Service Officer for the Canadian Government.
- She was a legal consultant on the North American Free Trade Agreement and has a long list of impressive experience in her field
- Saeed-Khan was a Political Officer in the Human Rights and Governance Policy Division, East African Division and South Asian Division in Pakistan
- A Political and Programming Officer at the Pakistan-Border specializing in Counter-Narcotic and Stabilization
- While working as a diplomat in Kandahar, Afghanistan Saeed-Khan’s convoy was hit with a roadside bomb. Consequently, five Canadians were killed and Bushra had various medical injuries
- This event and many others allow her to share invaluable pieces of knowledge from the field; a place which few people get to truly witness.