Occupation: Airline Pilot, First Air, Lived and worked in Yellowknife
Occupation: Airline pilot for First Air (Northern Canadian Airline)
• Native to Ottawa.
• Married for 19 years with two children who are currently in high school
• Competitive junior squash player
Personal and Professional Experiences
• Graduated University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
• Member of the University squash team which competed in the NCAA division 1 and OUAA
• Squash Professional at the Rideau Tennis and Squash Club in Ottawa for 4 years.
• Flight training at Rockcliffe Flying Club for private licence and the Ottawa Flying Club for night rating, instrument rating, and commercial licence.
• Hired at First Air since 1998 and progressed through multiple aircraft
o Boeing 727 second officer
o DHC-6 Twin Otter first officer
o HS748 Hawker Siddley first officer
o ATR42 Aérospatiale Transport Régionale first officer
o Boeing 737-200 first officer
o ATR42 captain
o Boeing 737-400 first officer
• Previous ground school & simulator instructor, flight instructor and ACP (approved check pilot) for ATR-42
• Flying has included locations serviced with ice strips, gravel runways, paved runways and off strip locations, I’ve seen most of the north of Canada.
• I’ve been based in Iqaluit and Resolute Nunavut for rotations for 4 years and lived 10 years in Yellowknife (NWT).